Thursday 15 January 2015

Rotating Titles - Reaseach

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FIOvlibX-jA&safe=active

When it came to making the titles, most were no problem. However, I couldn't figure out how to rotate the texts and even after asking around, I couldn't find the solution. Therefore I had to turn to YouTube tutorials, where I came across a video that explained it (check link above). Most of the video wasn't very useful but it did have the answers I was looking for.



After watching this tutorial I was able to change my work from this horizontal text, where it just stands out incorrectly against the lipstick lid:

to this slanted text:
This helps improve my work as the titles fit better with their surroundings and become more involved in the feature, making them more eye catching to the audience and more memorable.


No comments:

Post a Comment