Tuesday 16 September 2014

Welcome!

Have you ever watched a film and wondered how it was made? Did you ever think 'I like the movement those titles made' or 'the music really sets the mood' and questioned how it was all made? If so you have come to the right place.

Hi there, my name is Emeline and this is my AS Media blog. On this blog I will be going through the process of creating a thriller opening from scratch. It will be at least two minutes long and will include music, effects, titles, a production logo and much more. I will take you through each step, from my planning to my finished piece, to help you understand the dedication and time that goes into creating an opening title sequence. Some things you may already know, however as my work advances you may find that there are lots of things that happen behind the scenes that just don't quite make it onto the screen...

I hope you enjoy what you see. Let's begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment